SegWit2x (CURRENCY:B2X) traded up 44.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. SegWit2x has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $181,542.00 worth of SegWit2x was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SegWit2x has traded down 22.7% against the U.S. dollar. One SegWit2x coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Negocie Coins, Exrates and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008927 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00001917 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 44% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC.
SegWit2x (CRYPTO:B2X) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 16th, 2017. SegWit2x’s total supply is 16,879,800 coins. SegWit2x’s official Twitter account is @SegWit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SegWit2x is b2x-segwit.io. SegWit2x’s official message board is medium.com/@Segwit2X.
Buying and Selling SegWit2x
SegWit2x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Negocie Coins, YoBit, Exrates, HitBTC and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SegWit2x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SegWit2x should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SegWit2x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SegWit2x Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SegWit2x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.