Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 6th. One Pigeoncoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and CryptoBridge. Pigeoncoin has a total market cap of $127,911.00 and approximately $497.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Pigeoncoin has traded down 6.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00012326 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005919 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000581 BTC.
PGN uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 1,716,668,735 coins. The official message board for Pigeoncoin is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pigeoncoin’s official website is pigeoncoin.org.
Buying and Selling Pigeoncoin
Pigeoncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pigeoncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pigeoncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pigeoncoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Pigeoncoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.