Guncoin (CURRENCY:GUN) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 14th. Over the last week, Guncoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Guncoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Guncoin has a market cap of $196,391.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Guncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006802 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00002363 BTC.
Guncoin (CRYPTO:GUN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2014. Guncoin’s total supply is 230,106,378 coins. Guncoin’s official website is www.guncoin.info. Guncoin’s official Twitter account is @TeamGuncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Guncoin
Guncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Guncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Guncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Guncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Guncoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.