bitSilver (CURRENCY:BITSILVER) traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on December 22nd. bitSilver has a market capitalization of $150,885.00 and $31.00 worth of bitSilver was traded on exchanges in the last day. One bitSilver token can now be bought for approximately $7.09 or 0.00197537 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, bitSilver has traded 29.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.21 or 0.02152348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00159904 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00208169 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028243 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028276 BTC.
bitSilver launched on October 19th, 2015. bitSilver’s total supply is 21,295 tokens. bitSilver’s official Twitter account is @bitshares. bitSilver’s official website is bit.ly/BitShares_SILVER. The official message board for bitSilver is bitsharestalk.org.
bitSilver Token Trading
bitSilver can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitSilver directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitSilver should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy bitSilver using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for bitSilver Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for bitSilver and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.