Bitcoin File (CURRENCY:BIFI) traded up 50.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. Bitcoin File has a total market cap of $0.00 and $4,465.00 worth of Bitcoin File was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin File has traded up 29.2% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin File coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00037419 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015799 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009728 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00002127 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005646 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003324 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00006124 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00002294 BTC.
Bitcoin File Coin Profile
BIFI uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 25th, 2017. Bitcoin File’s total supply is 21,050,000,000 coins. Bitcoin File’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinFile and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin File Coin Trading
Bitcoin File can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin File directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin File should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin File using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin File Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin File and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.