MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on November 23rd. One MonaCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.53 or 0.00015263 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bleutrade, CryptoBridge and QBTC. MonaCoin has a total market capitalization of $33.75 million and $1.05 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded down 23.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,446.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $91.50 or 0.02656600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.63 or 0.03008753 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.23 or 0.00732614 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.91 or 0.01361917 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00110636 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $58.37 or 0.01694831 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00359047 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00024987 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MonaCoin (MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 64,207,575 coins. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bleutrade, Zaif, Upbit, Livecoin, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Bitbank and Fisco. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MonaCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for MonaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.